Many years ago, someone mentioned on a congress that apache has an interesting feature: if apache doesn't know a file-extension, it will just take the next one. If someone saves a file called "shell.php.ab", apache would not know what to do with the extension ".ab". So it will just skip this one and uses the next one and the file "evil.php.ab" becomes "evil.php" and gets executed.
dr@tardis$ psql -U postgres psql (9.4.9) Type "help" for help. postgres=# update pg_database set datallowconn = TRUE where datname = 'template0'; UPDATE 1 postgres=# \c template0 You are now connected to database "template0". template0=# update pg_database set datistemplate = FALSE where datname = 'template1'; UPDATE 1 template0=# drop database template1; DROP DATABASE template0=# create database template1 with template = template0 encoding = 'UTF8'; CREATE DATABASE template0=# update pg_database set datistemplate = TRUE where datname = 'template1'; UPDATE 1 template0=# \c
The first day of the 33c3 was fantastic. There were great talks(among others) about "Certificate Transparency", "Nintendo Hacking", "IPv6-Scanning" and "PHP7 Issues". I saw wicked, funny and amazing installations. People celebrate their obsession for tech with a lots of respect for each other. This congress is like being in another dimension (or time?) and absolutely works for me.
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a beautiful time
PS: I found this nice html-css-hack at codepen.io
I experienced an interesting problem: on a Debian Jessie host with squidguard: update-squidguard threw the following error-message:
root@34697f9f06a2:/# update-squidguard /usr/sbin/update-squidguard: 69: test: dbhome: unexpected operator Rebuild SquidGuard database - this can take a while.
On Debian Wheezy it returns with the following error:
I got the following error while compiling a Latex-File:
compiling MyLatexfile.tex... tex/virtualbox.tex:1: Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8: not set up for use with LaTeX.
So I checked the encoding of the file and saw that it looked like this:
file tex/virtualbox.tex tex/virtualbox.tex: LaTeX document, UTF-8 Unicode (with BOM) text, with very long lines
It seems that inputenc does not like utf-8 with Byte Order Mark. So I removed it using the following sed-command: